Sunday, September 27, 2009

I don't speak fashion? I speak food

Before my boyfriend flew back to Germany three weeks ago, my good friend Eunice gave me a call inviting us for dinner. It wasn't just any other dinner as it turned out, it was one of those rare dinner that I had in four years. She prepared some filipino dish that are my favorites. The best which is the "adobo".


IMG_2225


While everyone was busy in the kitchen, Honey was baby sitting. He made such a quick bonding with baby Jashniel that surprisingly, the baby wouldn't even let me carry him.

I simply posed with both them instead.
IMG_2224


Therefore I wasn't speaking fashion that time, I was speaking food.

19 comments:

  1. yuuuum that food looks so good!! serious food envy right now ;)

    sugar
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry. That food looks scrummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! The food looks delicious. And such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already added you.. you can check creative fashion glee in my blogroll..=) sorry for the delay akala ko kasi na-add na kita before..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a nice dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halu gleen, thanks for remembering to visit me again;) Wow! tsarap naman nyan!

    Anyway, visit also these new blogs of mine:
    http://janmah.blogspot.com
    http://akalaikka.blogspot.com

    thanks takecare my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute baby! I love that top of yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos Gleen.
    You and your man make a very nice looking couple as parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food is nearly as good as fashion, intereestingly enough usually these two things don't go hand in hand.
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I luved the heading of your post and I luv ur pics so much!! Hope u well : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures! The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comments, yummy food and such a cute baby! I'm always speaking food really.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like anything else in life Gleen...uncharted waters are always scary :) As is parenthood :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never expected you would post those pix in here, dear! Baby Jak looks very comfy in Ninong Jog's arms and they look like daddy n' baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol, suddenly got hungry! That's cool, adobo in spanish means seasoning. THe dish looks good and the baby is adorable!!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)