Saturday, September 19, 2009

Worn out from work? Dress up and beat it!

Sitted at the cafeteria during lunch time on Friday, I, Daisy and Joy were able to talk after three weeks of no bonding. "What is happening to me?" was my question. Why do I feel angry and sad but I don't understand why? The girls chorussed, "That's exactly what I feel!"

We figured out that we three are suffering from depression due to burn out from work. My boyfriend is affected by the behavior that I was showing lately. I had no idea that Joy just had a fight with her boyfriend that morning, the same situation. As for Daisy, her husband is wondering why she easily gets mad even though he has done nothing but to pamper her with love and sweetness. These girls knew why.

Thus we decided we gotta beat it. Each took her phone, dialled a number and informed her man that "we three are going out tonight".

"Is it pay day?" was the question. Lol, "No." we replied. "We just need a girls' night out."

Indeed, we needed. And we dressed up. Isn't that the woman's best way of beating anything negative? Dressing up?



girls

Doc1charlies

And I tell you what? It worked.

14 comments:

  1. Great outfits! Looks like you all had a fun night out. I agree that dressing up is a good way to help feel better. I've been through the whole being burnt out from work thing myself and I know how much it sucks. I hope things get better for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always have our low days once in a while. The important thing is you channel your thoughts into something fun. Glad you had a blast in your girls' night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! You and your friends look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggg yes girls night out is the best!!! and dressing up, i totally agree, makes any soso day much more exciting! gosh i need to do a girls night out too!!! great outfits!

    also, let's definitely exchange links! looks like you are a mega blogger! you have so many! which blog do you want me to list???? this one??????? let me know and i'll add you asap!
    xxx

    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I so adore your ensemble. The detailing on those black boots is absolutely gorgeous, and your dress is lovely. You look stunning, darling! Glad you had a good time. Girls Night Out is always a recipe for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute I love that second dress very rock and roll yet fabulous an dgirly!
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. D whistles....I so love that black outfit on you...WOW...your boyfriend must really like that one :)

    Love those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that bandage dress is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress.
    Thanks for the comment, and sure I would like to exchange links!
    X, fashion-nerdic

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dear,

    I added you,I didn't forget!
    you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ka-nice ba kaayo sa mga outfits ninyo diri sis oi! makes me mad at myself for not losing these too much of an extra weight and fats that i got! hahaha! mga gwapa kaayo mo ayy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and sexy. For an old item...that dress was worth every penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits, you all look so great!

    And I'd love to exchange links. I'm still busy with a blogroll (I'm kinda lazy lol) but I definitely will put yours in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ay lalong gumanda ang lay-out mo.kasing-ganda ng fashion mo!ms.fashionista ka tlga!!!wish i had the bounty of time to improve my lay-out, too, but i need to prioritize my lil jak most of the time so di bale na lng muna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)