Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's girls! Happy Valentine's honey!

A happy happy valentine's day girls! Today, the very day of hearts, I made a slideshow to give you a glimpse into my love life.

Here are the ten facts about my relationship.

1. His name is Glenn.
2. My name is Glee. Thus my pen name Gleenn. ;)

3.. He's a filipino-German. He was born in the Philippines and grew up in Germany. I am a filipino who grew up a nomad. ;)
4. I speak two languages and three dialects, he speaks only German and English. Thus we use English. ;)

5. It was a photo posted on a site at the right time that made us found each other. He, searching for the one; me, just broke up from a relationship.
6. He literally calls every day for hours. Oh, such a fortune he spends.

7. He flew for fifteen hours to meet me and make everything real. He had been fying back and forth since then, basically twice a year.
8. He's an only child. I'm the eldest of six. Can you guess who reigns?
9. We call each other "honey", but he calls me "baby" most of the time. [a clue to fact #8]
10. We are engaged to be married in ten months.
Searching for Mr. Right was not an easy journey, and this is what I learnt all through.
Love is bestowed in a mysterious way with so many surprises. The right one comes at a perfect time and place. If it's yours, it's going to stick for you. You would know if he's the one, without doubts.
I wish everyone happiness and true love. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine to you and your honey:)


    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute love story! thank you for sharing xo
    i'm so inspired hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww super cute!!! congrats to both of u!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)