Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm loving stilleto boots





While my little bunnies are running around my room chasing each other bumping into walls, I am here feeling so excited to see these rare creation of human hands. So fabulous stilletos. I have these obsession towards shoes, extreme love almost uncontrollable i call myself shoe fetish.

When the time comes that I would have to leave this city, I would have only one problem. How am I suppose to bring with me all my shoes?

Regardless, any of these lovelies undoubtedly would be more than welcome to join my collection.
  • blue birdie boots
  • Knee high stilleto boots
  • Nike AF1's stiletto boots in all Gold

6 comments:

  1. I love stilettos too.Those Nike are amazing!!!
    Have a fab weekend!



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the shipping of your shoe collection... just enjoy the moments. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all the boots you posted! Especially those fabulous blues ones. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the beige Nike high heels boots is really nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)