Monday, March 22, 2010

Natural Worn Out jeans: AG Denim

ripped

Some keen observers have said that jeans are one of the items that are not often seen in the blogosphere. Perhaps this is due to the notion that jeans are simply for usual everyday outfit. Thus style bloggers, those who blog about their daily outfits, rarely feature themselves wearing jeans.

Even though there is truth about jeans being a ready-to-go everyday outfit, they can also be done up so that you can create an elegant look from them. More importantly, there are several ways you can choose to wear jeans such as creating geek or boyish free style look. I'd like to take a note at how celebrities wear jeans.

A one-of-a-kind look that celebrities are seen sporting lately is the mimic of an old denim jeans, worn out by ex-boyfriends, a wash that's been worn for years. Created in 2000 by jean geniuses Adriano Goldschmied and Yul Ku, AG Denim quickly rose to celeb status. Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Heidi Klum, Gwynth Paltrow, Vanessa Minnillo, Charlize Theron and Cameron Diaz, are few from the many that patronize AG denim. The idea of this brand is to create jeans that copies the look of a worn out jeans over the years but in a natural polished way with modern touch.

12 comments:

  1. i´m your new follower :o) great blog!
    found you via delancefashion-community.

    hope to see you there!

    smooches from germany!
    http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love AG denim, they just opened up a store in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I agree, jeans are rarely seen in the blogging world and I think lately it's all about the leggings with so many! I'm a fan of jeans, don't think they will ever ever go out of style. I agree with you also, you can dress up jeans or wear them casually! This worn out look by AG Denim is fun.

    Baci xx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeans are a definite generation staple in clothing. No matter where I have lived...women love jeans. It is also an any age, any body type item of clothing which all women enjoy. You can dress them up or down and still look like you know how to dress. A simple solution to those...'what to wear days'~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that the lsat time I wore jeans was over 5 years ago. I just can not bring myself to see anything stylish in them at all.:-) My daughter, of course, disagrees. :-))) I will be more than happy to add you to my Blogroll. You have such a wonderful Blog, I enjoyed reading it!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love denim, in particular in this time i love boyfriend jeans, it was the trend of the past season and it will be the trend of the s/s. Fantastic with sandals or platform shoes.
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses, skirts and shorts, and they are my wardrobe staple, but I do find myself coming back to wearing jeans every now and again - I just cant help myself, they are so comfy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. for a casual day i like the 'worn' look. but if you're wearing them at night with denim, they need to look polished

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeans can be very stylish, but they tend to be boring and streamlines, not a whole new look.
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, everyone, and I mean it - everyone! - should have one perfect pair of jeans. the things you can do with navy blue straight cut jeans from a great material...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)