Monday, May 31, 2010

Fashion, don't desert me!

Does it come to you? That sometime in your blogging career, after months or years of hard work - producing quality content, widening your blogging circle, getting quality links, improving your web's traffic and lay-out and getting hyper in every social media, you just feel worn out, less motivated and less interested that you start to contemplate stopping to blog? I am at that point. It started during that week when our city was dead in silence. When destruction and terorism was crippling the city and everyone was scared. Now, this haven of angels is getting back on its feet a victor over terrorists. But here I am, still crippled with my loss of the muse.

While I am still at a loss, I thought I better share with you girls some escapades I had recently. But let me warn you, nothing's very fashion this time. No make up, no riding jacket not even riding shoes. Signficantly, my horse is still a baby. But I had fun. It made me ask, "So you've no horse? But who said you can't be cowboy?"

IMG_0977a

IMG_0976a

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I understand the dilemma...sometimes I wonder what is the point in blogging? I've almost stopped many times. You look beautiful on your horse...no makeup, just pure happiness, is the best beauty product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horses! You look like you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally feel the same too, but when i start to feel bored, i would try something new and different than the 'usual me'
    it usually gives me a boost LOL :)

    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty. :) I wish I was good at riding horses. You make it seem so effortless and fabulous!

    I'm sorry things have been so rough for you lately. I'm horrified about what happened in your town. I am glad you are okay and I hope your friends and family were able to avoid danger as well.

    I agree, blogging is a bit stressful at times, especially when your heart is not into it at certain moments. I think we all feel that way. I think that is why I don't always blog about fashion on my blog. I tend to blog about everything and anything, so I don't get bored.

    I love all your fashion posts, but don't be afraid to talk about other subjects once in a while. You're a fabulous blogger, so no matter what your posts are about, all your dedicated followers and readers will love it. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)