Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sale, how I love Thee! Get your next signature glasses at 10% off from GlassesUSA

Our Fashions on Sale update came a bit late but I guess it’s better late than never. It’s worth the wait actually since you are now able to get your next pair of signature/designers’ eyeglasses at amazing discount prices plus an additional 10% discount using a code.

glasses

Remember I spoke about Stylish Eyeglasses? I was actually referring to GlassesUSA where you can easy shop for the type of glasses, brand and style that suits your taste.

All their glasses are already discounted; but if you use the code Blog10 in the shopping cart section of your order you will get an additional 10% discount. How fancy is this Dior? It used to be $230 but the sale price right now is $139. Using the code, I would have an additional reduction of $13.9. Crazy sale!

10 comments:

  1. if i needed perscription glasses i would totally get these. i've always wanted an excuse to wear glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, I really need new sunglasses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me, I need new glasses. Shopping time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Thanks for the discount. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these glasses!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those specs are too fab! I just got a Calvin Klein pair. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there. Did a little layout tweaking and made the body table a bit wider. Let me know if its a bit better. I can only go anothe 50px before it starts looking aesthetically displeasing

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm reminds me... i need to get a new pair of glasses! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should also buy new glasses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)