Thursday, May 6, 2010

Suggested Ways on Wearing Polka Dots

What are your rules when it comes to polka dots? Do you think that polka dots is no longer suited on you when you're past your kindergarden?

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes !!!
Viviana (Poly-Professionals)

Are there specific rules for big and small polkas? Is it okay to overwhelm your outfit with all the dots?

Happy Birthday Dear Suzana!!!!!
by Asya featuring J Crew tops

Would you prefer a classic polka dot look through standard colors like black, navy, and white?

ImagemakerK

by Кетрин featuring Prada bags

Or would you like to tone down your polka dotted dress with a neutral colored blazer? What about combine it with colors that you don't usually see such as this belt?

Done and Unchangeable.

by ✖ ραℓσɱα*ℓσνє ✖ featuring Giuseppe Zanotti shoes

Are there times when you feel tempted to wear non classic polka dots?

All my heart just for u!

by Hennie Henne Baby [B-Day 5 May] featuring 3.1 Phillip Lim

Did you ever hear yourself scream "I wanna live just the sweet moments!"? That means you feel like breaking free from the box and just follow no rules.

i wanna live just the sweet moment

by butterfly.-01 (JOIN MY GROUP) featuring Moschino tops

Would you love to engulf yourself in a fictional world through seeing sweet tiny polka dots around you?

Spring spread.

by ♥♥afie featuring Mulberry bags

Awakened in reality you might realize that you simply want your polka dots outfit to have an edge. Abstract polka dots print is the answer.

Lily
by KarennR featuring Melie Bianco bags

So ladies, how would you like to wear polka dots?

polka_dots_003

7 comments:

  1. I love polka dots and I will wear them anytime, any style and any size. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Nicole hits it right on the head with the way she wears polka dots! She looks absolutely adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!
    WOW i love how you can take something as simple as polka dots and give SO many ways to wear them! GENIUS!
    I'm inspired :)

    Lots of Love,
    Becca @Fashion Train

    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find it challenging to wear polka dots. but this post gave me an idea. thanks!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i personally don't remember the last time i bought something with polka dots, but i would wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to love polka dots, but now I am much more into stripes - they send me into French dreams.
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love polkadots, but I admit, I have very little in my closet. I may need to branch out this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)