Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding bells! weddings bells! But I need a veil ..

Just weeks after I had got engaged, I immediately found the dress that was made for me. I didn't have second thoughts at all. When I laid my eyes on it, I knew it's the one. However, looking for the perfect veil is the harder part. I want it to be a short length veil; something that exposes the center details which is the back view. I cannot take a long veil because obviously, it would cover most of the details. But I don't want it to be a bird cage either, it just won't fit. I've spent nights even months searching for the one but still I've no luck.

r104

photo: siamweddingdresses

When I found this veil, I thought that perhaps mine can be something like this but minus the flowers. The flowers would not jibe with the details of my dress, I think. Instead of these flowers, it has to be something else. However, I'm not certain what it should be.



photo: weddingbee

Can you girls be so dear to give me some advice? I know, I've made my presence in this community scarce lately. It's my wedding planning that took center stage at the moment. But please get assured, I have not forgotten you all. It's always my desire to visit you and I hope it can be soon.

5 comments:

  1. aww, congrats. this time last year i was planning my wedding too.
    i skipped the veil. but if i had worn one it would have definitely been a birdcage. they are so vintage-flyy.
    google! there are so many veil shops across the net. good luck. i'm sure you'll look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!
    Take your time,we'll be here :D



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. How excitng all this planning! I lived the same two years ago... If you're interested, this is what I wore. I wasn't initially going to wear a veil, but when I tried one on... I was a goner.
    http://www.makinen.fr/susa/wordpress/2008/08/04/i-will/#more-323

    The short side veil looks goods and seems to go with the dress you describe. Maybe some sober and small pearl details would do instead of the flowers...?

    Happy planning my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same as Susu...some simple small pearls would be so pretty in your hair. Classic!
    Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, absolutely stunning dress! :)
    i'd love it if you could stop by at
    www.something-like-roses.com
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)