Friday, July 30, 2010

Less words Friday, for girls who don't need make up

It's not a total wordless but a less words Friday for me, girls. Just quickly, let me share this photo that impressed me this week. I'm jealous, yes I do get jealous, of girls who don't need make up just to look pretty. Without make up, these girls are still close up material. How blessed are they?

DSC_0794

Model: Daisy
Photographer: Me

In case you want to know what guys actually think about girls and especially when they wear make up, you better check this article that I'm reading right now.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. She does look great, no question!

    Just wanted to let you know, I answered your question in my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when girls embrace their natural beauty. Sometimes, without makeup, you just feel more free (:

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love!
    Thanks for the comment :)
    yes - lots and lots of accessories!
    This is an interesting idea for a post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a natural beauty! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I get lazy wearing make-up...I just do it if we go out somewhere special, but wearing one at work...is not really a good idea. I am dealing with kids and they love me for my messy look hahaha!!!

    seriously, sometimes I just don't like wearing something on my face because it feels too heavy!!!

    take care love
    always
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm also pretty jealous of girls who don't have to wear makeup. Must be nice! Sigh.

    Your friend is gorgeous. I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of girls who doesn't need make up either. They can hop out of bed get dress and leave the house looking great!


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)