Monday, August 23, 2010

Stylish Tanks for less than $50

I realized that I've been loving to shop for tanks lately. They are very comfortable for summer. I can wear them as is with denim shorts or with jeans. When it is cold, I can wear them up with a jacket and scarves.

Searching for some stylish but affordable tanks, I stumbled upon items that are not only chic but they come handy for a less than $50 price.

tanks

ANM Knotted Womens TopBILLABONG Rosalita Womens CamiWomen's Blair Lace Tank

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I think i have given up on most tanks, but these ones are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and fun tanks - love the Billabong one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tanks. I especially love the Blair Lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the middle tank! So cute.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three....OMG!!! and they sell in Thai baht...oh you are tempting me love...wheheheh!!!!

    gorgeous top...really love it!!!

    take care kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)