Saturday, October 2, 2010

Geeky and sexy fashion essentials for Halloween

"How would you love to squeeze yourself in a Ziggy Stardust jumpsuit, dance all night in a fringed flapper dress or strut your stuff in a beautifully adorned showgirl costume on Halloween?" You might hear Christine of Etsy finds ask you this question referring to some geeky and sexy outfits that she found.

I don't celebrate Halloween and I'm not even fond of it but sporting some of these outfits, I won't really mind.

1
PINK LADY - Burlesque Corset Costume Showgirl dress


2
Double Helix Renaissance Wig Braid custom to your hair color


3
Get really crazy in this three toned purple blue and black fabulous faux fur bra top size b or c cup adjustable straps matching fur wrist cuffs included BRA 43


4
Black PVC Hobble Skirt-Made to Measure


5
Happy Halloween Bat Print Jumper Skirt / Dress- READY TO SHIP SMALL waist 24-29


6
Police Hat

7
French Boudoir Flapper WIG fit for a Queen, YOUR COLOR long hair style by Hairnurse Lana Guerra

8
SAILOR GIRL Corset CUSTOM ORDER

Tell me girls, do you prefer sexy but a bit geeky costume over scary devil inspired outfits?

6 comments:

  1. I am more on the sexy side now but I still love the goth inspired costume heheehe!!! sometimes sexy costumes are a bit tacky but nothing beats Lady Gaga hahahha...and I know loads of people will be doing Gaga this Halloween perhaps the meat dress is the in thing hehehe...

    Kisses
    SweetPensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fabulous Halloween costumes!! I especially love the Burlesque one. So sexy and pretty. :) I can't wait for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the costumes!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girl, get crazy, get creative. I'm so enchanted to hear that my art inspires dear You. The best feedback ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, love the furry costume!
    I'm going for complete bad ass this year as cat woman, except the fact that I read comics probably also makes me a geek :P

    Thanks for the well wishes, I'm finally caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)