Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creative Fashionista is back ... with a new life

Hello girls. It's been a while since my last update. I missed a lot of updates from the fashion world, the gossips about the hottest and the biggest style icons and celebrities and I almost vanished from our fashion blogging community. But nope, I didn't and wouldn't totally vanish, coz I'm back and is again ready to blog about the most fabulous things in the world  now that my wedding is done.

Yes, I was gone for my wedding. There are lots of stuff and pictures to share, but sadly, I'm not well right now, a result of three full weeks of stress. I have to take a little rest first, then I'll be back with all the things to share.

Meanwhile, suffice yourself with this little teaser - a photo from our prenuptial.

wedding blog

14 comments:

  1. awwwww how cute!! you guys look adorable!
    i wish you all the best :)

    welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! How exciting! :)
    Im gonna married in september, oh my. So much to do, so less time :)

    Well, welcome back!

    xx
    M.
    Join my Giveaway and win Lauren Conrad´s Style Book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats my dear! you look so lovely :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats!!!! You look beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! You look gorgeous and your dress is amazing! I can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so cute my dear...looking fab I love the photo...can't wait to meet up with you just give me the time and date you are available and well...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR DRESS and love that your makeup is blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! You were such a gorgeous bride! That dress is absolutely STUNNING!! I am looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty..I know how it feels when a wedding is over and you have planning and prep behind you:-)a bit sad mixed with super bliss..Take Care and keep on enjoying the bliss your in..Big Hugs! Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos :)

    Take your time resting up. <3

    T-LM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so so happy for you and you are a STUNNING bride!!! I LOVE your veil! My veil was similar! I can't wait to hear more and I hope you get some much-needed rest friend.

    Much Love
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you both all the best!
    You look so cute and blissfully happy with his arms around you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love looking at your wedding shots again and again, sis!

    wala na diay ka nag-EC? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)