Monday, February 14, 2011

3 Stylish looks to rock for Valentine's Date

This is a last minute post given that the Valentine's Day is now almost over in Asia, but still is starting at the other corners of the world. It's Monday and I believe most of us are at work, at school or just busy doing normal stuff on a weekday. Still unsure of what to wear for the dinner date with your darling tonight? Check out these stylish look that you can rock for your Valentine's date.

  • Darling in Tights
hair-grow-longer

  • Sexy flowery
sexy flowery 

  • Eyes on You
133656_Proenza_KDM_ 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)
red roses

12 comments:

  1. Love the fun tights! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a great day whatever you do!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how come I wasn't able to check this out hehehehhe!!! but I can always wear this kind of style even though hearts day is over...

    Kisses
    happy hearts day love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect Valentine's Day outfits!! :) I hope you had a magical holiday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Valentines Day! Hope you had a great one!
    Nice pictures by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweetie likes stay ups.... Lots. Garter belts and stalking are even better.

    About your comment/question... Yep, I have gained. Do you think I look better now? The hubs still wants me to put on another 4 kilos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just happened upon your great blog - following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you had a good one! lovely outfits!
    -xx

    http://www.ladyofashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous looks! I hope you had a happy heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these romantic looks. The first is so pretty with ruffles and the amazing tights! I like the floral in the 2nd photo and the flowing dress in the last look is so romantic and beautiful!

    Hope you are having a great week. :)
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these romantic looks. The first is so pretty with ruffles and the amazing tights! I like the floral in the 2nd photo and the flowing dress in the last look is so romantic and beautiful!

    Hope you are having a great week. :)
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)