Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Minna Spring and Summer Collection 2010

Have you heard about Minna Hepburn? She's the woman behind the playful, stylish and eco-friendly designs that you must have stumbled upon browsing some Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Red, Women’s Wear Daily or Easy Living magazines.

Her designs are vintage inspired and "can best be described as Eco Luxe. Each piece is hand embellished and made from sustainable, organic, recycled and locally produced textiles" otherwise called the re-definition of ethical fashion.

But she's not your typical fashion designer. She did not get formal training, instead, it was simply a passion and hobby mixed with special skills and her love for vintage clothing which snowballed into success. Her label was first launched in 2008. 

minna summer collection

minna spring summer collection

minna spring summer collection jewelries

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog, how gorgeous!
    XOXO Nicole, VPV Team Member
    Check us out & follow @ http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gleenn,

    This collection is gorgeous and so summery and pretty.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of her, but got very interested. Not the least because I have same origins with her;) I might contact her to see if she would like me to present her clothes on Susu Paris Chic.

    Thank you ever so much for your encouraging comment on my (healthy) weight gain. It hasn't always been easy since last summer, but I've done it and feel rather good about my body. Never would have thought last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Where do you buy Minna's things? I love the blue and white top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the second row!!

    would you like to follow each other?? I always follow back! = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lauren,

    Minna is a a London based boutique. But you can check their website and you can contact them if they do international shipment.

    http://www.minna.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That floral dress is beautiful! Such lovely designs, thank you for sharing.

    I hope you are having a great week Gleenn!
    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first floral dress! Super cute and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)