Friday, February 3, 2012

Where do you shop for shoes?

Shopping for shoes is number one in my to-do list this summer. I’ve mentioned a few times that I’m moving to Europe hopefully this summer, right? Well, that means taking advantage of stylish yet very affordable fashion items here in Bangkok while I still can. Since I love shoes a lot, I worry more with how many pairs I can bring with me than anything else. I’m thinking I better shop for winter boots since those are the type of shoes that I don’t own enough, but whenever I do window shopping to search for potential pairs, I usually end up checking for ankle boots. I wonder if I’ve a preference for ankle boots over knee length boots or if it’s simply because of the current weather that I’m blessed to enjoy.

If I shop for shoes, I always check a few of my favorite high street brands first. I no longer go for local brands no matter how promising they seem because of some traumatic experience I had, falling in love with a very beautiful pair (which wasn’t cheap, mind you!) just to have their skin peel after wearing them twice. I haven’t done shopping online for shoes yet, but that’s something that I’m looking forward to do soon.

What about you? Where do you shop for shoes?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not a shoe person! I will just buy whatever fits and is comfortable. I hate to admit it, but I suck at balancing in heels, and this is prolly the main reason why I am not more into shoes than most women.

    I usually look at Target and DSW. :]

    It's so exciting that you will be going to Europe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to move to Europe!
    I shop for shoes at DSW, but will even look for a cute pair of flip flops at the gas station or grocery store. (They sell them everywhere in Texas!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun shoe shopping! And Europe that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to shop at high end department stores for shoes, but now I mostly get my shoes at Target. It's affordable, plus they have some really cute styles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)