Trapeze dresses can be a little intimidating when you are used with tailored styles. And if you´re not careful, it´s easy to get a preggy look.
♥Sleeveless Trapeze Dress in Black
♥Kariza-4ever Collection Trapeze Sundress
But in wearing trapeze dreses, you can create a stunning ensemble if you apply these tricks:
1. If you have thick arms, wear a sleeved style, or layer over a t-shirt.
2. If you're very busty, try a trapeze shirt or dress in a stretchy jersey with a scoop neck.
3. If you're very thin or small chested, try a stiff trapeze shift dress or top with spaghetti straps.
4. If you're very tall and find that trapeze dresses are a little shorter than intended on you, try layering up with some tight denim underneath.
5. To avoid looking pregnant in this silhouette, avoid overly exaggerated trapeze garments with multiple layers.
♥Ezekiel The Trapeze Dress in Fuchsia
♥David's Bridal Short Shimmer Halter Trapeze Dress in Black
So tell me girls, which trapeze dress inspire you the most?