Sunday, May 20, 2012

Currently Coveting: Zebra Print Home Decors

I and hubby are currently redesigning our living room. Well, it does not involve changing of wall papers but it´s all about changing our sofas and center table and re-arranging everything to fit.

If you have seen my outfit post, "Styling Zebra Print Top", I featured there our black leather sofa set with animal print covers. I dearly loved this sofa however, the width of its seat wasn´t big enough for me and my husband to lie down together. We love to snuggle when it´s bonding time and often, it´s difficult because the seat was narrow.

Thus we were forced to ditch the leather sofa set and purchased a much bigger L-shape sofa in white and cappuccino colors, which, much to my surprised, was actually a lot bigger than what I and husband expected. We ordered it through the Internet. The delivery guy asked if our entire family was coming for a visit, lol ... But we like this new sofa a lot. It´s pretty and cozy.

Now we come to re-decorating the living room. I really have a big love for animal print and currently, I´m fancying some zebra print pieces to add to my living room. Although I don´t plan to make my living room completely jungle-themed, I´m eyeing a gorgeous zebra print lamp, a carpet, or a zebra print chair.


I love how this zebra print lamp would look against a white wall paper and on top of an ivory working table. It´s very sophisticated.

Zebra print Soho Collection Rug

I was very inspired to see a working office with white wall paper, white table, black swivel chair, and zebra print carpet all over. So, so elegantly cozy!


And of course, a chair. I would love to have this in my working room as a seat to offer to my guest. Isn´t it a picture of beauty?

So what do you think of my current zebra print obsession? Which of the above animal print pieces would you like to add to your room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)