Monday, May 21, 2012

Say "Hi" to Colorblocked Sandals

Hello girls, do you know how it feels when you see a pair of shoes that are destined to join your shoe-robe? It makes your heart skip a beat.

I was drafting a style guide post for the blogazine about how to wear colorblock shoes this summer when I stumble on this not-loud but ultra-trendy colorblock sandals from Jerey Cazabat.

You know what I really adore about this shoe? It´s the candy appeal of the pastel purple against the cream which is emphasized by the additional of rich tangerine.

I would wear this with my favorite denim shorts and ivory lace top. It´s gonna be cute and girly.

Tomorrow my post about my tips on wearing colorblock shoes will go live, so make sure to head over there for an update.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)