Saturday, June 23, 2012

4 Summer Pieces I´d Love to Wear From Mango

I´m a big fan of Mango long before Kate Moss became its new face. When I was still living in Bangkok, Mango outlet located at Siam Center was one of my fashion havens alongside Zara, Forever21, Exact, and Chaps. Now living in a small city here in Germany, I don´t have easy access to Mango´s offline stores. So I shop online. Below are what I´m surrently coveting from the brand.

We know that hi-low dresses and skirts are big this season. I like how mango created a cute version, floral mini skirt in front and a fascinating tail hem at the back. Because the skirt is sheer saved the lining inside, the skirt is even more flirty. This floral print ail skirt from Mango is a sexy way to bare those legs this summer.

This pleated print skirt from Mango features a wrap detail in front. It´s a mini and comes in red and white fine dotty print. I personally love the skirt because it looks elegant and not too fitting compared to a bandage skirt. It would look great with a white silk top worn tucked in.

A cute version of last season´s pajama pants, this printed tapered trousers looks its best with sexy strap high heels or with the new street super-star, Blink sneaker wedges. In order to maintain your sihouette´s curves, wear the top tucked in.

I definitely adore this dress because it promises me to look many years younger. First is the color, soft pink, empire waist with playful sharing features. The front is very mini but you´re protected from behind, thanks to its tail hem. Wear it with ankle strap heels to get the most of it. What do you think of my mango picks? Would you wear them this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing collection it is. The above outfits are looking stunning and stylish. I just love the tail hem dress very much as pink is my favorite color.



    custom shirts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)