Saturday, June 16, 2012

Behind the Scene: Military Shorts Outfit Post

On Sunday night I published at the blogazine another outfit post, My Outfit: Military-Print Shorts, Plaid Shirt and Flat Boots, and quite frankly, I´m surprised that many women found the look great! I guess it´s the mix of two pretty prints plus a sprinkle of tangerine through the nails, that made the look awesome.

I thought to share to you some behind the scene shots which I would otherwise not publish at the main blog. Enjoy!

plaid shirt for women outfit
I looked big tummy here but, it´s actually just the tucked shirt. ;)

plaid shirt with military shorts women outfit
So this is the look, plaid shirt, military shorts, turquise belt, and brown flat boots.

man wearing plaid shirt
My hubby, he wore a plaid shirt too to match my plaid outfit.


And yes, he´s my camera guy.



After strolling the city, we shared a banana split.


Enjoy the rest of the week, darlings! Oh, and if you´ve time, let me know what you think of this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)