Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gorgeous Summer Dresses: Airy White, Hi-Low, Colorblock and Stripe

From Left: Coral Daytime Dress, Ombre Stripe Dress, White Drape Tank Dress, Colorblock Dress

It´s rainy and still cold here in my part of the world but we´re expecting the weather and temperature to improve in the last week of this month. Afterall, isn´t June already summer for Europe?

Once the temperature turns warm, I´ll be showcasing the summer dresses I´m loving this season.  As you can see in the top photo, I´m into bright and airy dresses for summer. Hi-low dresses are currently on trend as well as stripes and colorblocked dresses. I also adore the comfy and relaxed look of the above white drape tank dress.

For the summer daytime dresses, wearing them with sexy high heels, especially nude, is what I´ve in mind. Since the dresses are colored or printed, nude shoes would greatly complement them. For maxi dress and tank dress, I´ll pair them with flat sandals.

What summer dresses are you digging this season?

3 comments:

  1. Summer dresses are my favorite! Love these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dresses!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure, just let me know in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen such a fabulous collection of summer dresses before. Each and every summer dress is looking stunning and fashionable. I especially love the white one.



    custom shirts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)