Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shoe to Steal: Isabel Marant Rea Stiletto

Isabel Marant Rea Stiletto
Isabel Marant Rea Stiletto in Nude
Tell me if this shoe doesn´t take your breath away? I´m so in loved with it, so beautiful.It went on sale and before I could save enough cash to get me a pair, the nude color was sold out. There´s still some available black copies I could find online but none in my size. Sigh! I heard that fashion bloggers just went crazy of this Isabel Marant heel and that explains why it went flying off the rack.

If you would love to have a pair of gorgeous Isabel Marant for yourself this summer, and if your size is 37 or 38, you still have the chance to get it.


Isabel Marant Rea Stiletto in black is currently sold at a discount from $890.00 to now $623.00. The best features of the heel are its sexy ankle straps of alternating leather and metal. what do you think of this heel? Are you willing to spend over $600 for a pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)