Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Would You Wear: Jean-Michel Cazabat for Libertine F/W 2012

I have a big heart for shoes and I´m in the lookout for something loud and creative. So when I saw this gorgeous pair of boots created collaboratively with footwear designer, Jean-Michel Cazabat and Libertine designer, Johnson Hartig, for his F/W 2012 collection, I´m full of awe.


First thing that came to my mind is how to style it. If your want to tone its loudness you can clash it with another print or bright color, I´m thinking of a black/white flannel shirt with hot pink or green colored jeans. But if I´m to wear it for the first time, I´d let the shoe standout by wearing with it an all-black combo - leather tights and black fitted tank and black jacket.

How about you, would you wear this statement shoe? And how would you style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)