Sunday, July 29, 2012

Casual Indian Mini Dress for A Humid Summer Afternoon



summer dress

After three weeks of really bad weather - rainy, cold and gloomy, this week is a complete opposite. The temperature hits up to 33 degree Celsius, hot and humid.

I and hubby strolled the city yesterday afternoon and shared a cup of ice cream. On our summer afternoon date, this is what I wore. A mini Indian dress which was a gift from my former co-teacher, an Indian, a pair of turquoise ballet flats, and a brown hand bag.

I´ve also worn this same dress with knee high boots last Fall. See the look here - My Outfit: Indian Summer Dress with Brown Riding Boots.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! Lovely dress too!

    http://mycreativemoods.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)