Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Currently Adoring: Jean-Michel Cazabat Suede Elisa Pumps

Jean-Michel Cazabat Suede Elisa Pumps
Jean-Michel Cazabat Suede Elisa Pumps
If being a big spender and spending more than the alloted budget for a month isn´t a sin, I would have had a house full of shoes right now.

Whenever I see a pair of gorgeous shoes such as this Jean-Michel Cazabat Suede Elisa Pumps, I´m really tempted to pull the plastic but I remind myself that I´d rather pay in cash.

Meaning, while I can quickly have this Suede Elisa Pumps with sexy ankle strap that is so me by using my credit card, I refuse because I have other priority right now such as our incoming trip to Paris next month.

After Paris though, I´m sure I can save enough to hopefully grab a pair of this beauties in my size. Hopefully, by then my size is still in stock.

I had a very similar pair of shoes a couple of years back with the same style but instead of a closed pointed toe, those were peep-toe.

I´d love wearing this with a fitted black skirt with slits on the side, with shorts or capris. And this would also look very glamour with a mini dress.

How about you, what do you think of this shoe? How would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)