Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How to Use Colored Slim Belts to Accent A Look

In my article how to amp up a monochromatic look with contrast belt, you´ll see celebrities such as Nicole Ritchie, Leighton Meester, Selena and Rihanna adding a slim belt in black, brown or leopard to contrast to the color of their dress.

Personally, I´ve develop a big love for contrast belts especially colored slim belts because not only does it bring interest to the look, it also creates you and emphasizes your waist line.

I found colored slim belts more versatile than those neutrals because they´d look great both with neutral colored and bright/printed outfits. You have more freedom to play with colors.

mint green slim belt
The moment I found this Luxury Lane Women's Skinny Chainlink Buckle Leather in Mint Green, it´s like finding the exact beauty that I´ve been searching for. Mint green is one of the summer trend colors that I most adore alongside tangerine and to have it in belt is just amazing.

It´s real leather and now sells at a discount. It´s orginal price was $55.00 yet it´s not available at $29.99, saving you 40%. Unfortunately, there are only three left in stock and all in size S. My size is XS. The belt also comes in two other colors, brown and peach. If you´re size S and you love the belt, go ahead and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)