Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Went to Stella & Dot Trunk Show

Have you been to a trunk show organized by a friend? My friend Deniz hosted today a Stella & Dot Trunk show at her apartment. You must be familiar with the brand?

sequined leopard print bubble dress

leopard print dress with leopard pumps

I brought both my Nikon DSLR and pocket cameras to make sure I get enough of good photos. You´ll see more photos of my outfit and the show at the blogazine, What I Wore to Stella & Dot Trunk Show.

The host, her sister, and her best friend were very nice and accomodating. I also had a good talk with the brand´s pr person, Daniela, who briefed me about the brand and the possible gigs it has to offer.

She invited me to a big show in Frankfurt which will be next month to which I said "yes" and was so excited to attend with Deniz. But when I got home and spoke to my husband about the fashion show I´m attending, I was disappointed to find out that the date clashes with our trip to Paris. Sigh!

In spite of standing on my heels for over two hours because of not enough seats for everyone and of killing most of the time taking photos and scanning the magazines, I enjoyed seeing the jewelry collection. I most importantly enjoyed taking photos of the girls wearing the coveted necklaces and bracelets.

Oh! And I tried a gold snake cuff too, a´la Angelina Jolie. Really, you´ve got to head to the blogazine and see how I looked with it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of the dress & I think clashing prints can definitely work!

    http://sassyshann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sassy. I guess you´re right, Because the dress isn´t over the top, clashing its print with animal print worked okay. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)