Monday, July 23, 2012

I Wore Sheer Yellow Top with White Jeans for a Day at Frankfurt


As I and my husband drove home from the city yesterday afternoon, we noticed the preparation for an up-coming carnival festival. Hubby actually saw it first and motioned me to look at it. I was like, "Oh, it´s festival again!." And then it hit me, "just like last year, when i first came to Germany."

I came to Germany 29th July of last year and it was during the time when the city was having a carnival. I can´t believe how time flew so fast. I´ve survived my first one year here.

I went through my old photos in the evening feeling emotional (I just lost my dear grandpa) and I ran on these photos. They´re taken in Frankfurt last year, quickly after I arrived. You´ll me wearing a gold sheer top, white jeans and brown riding boots. This made me smile.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend, darlings. Don´t forget to call your special someone, love ones and family, no matter how far away they are, and tell them how much they meant to you. You´ll never know what lies ahead and it hurts to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)