Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Casual Weekend Outfit with Sheer Polka Dot Top




While cleaning the house today morning I felt like I´m in the mood for an outfit post. I asked hubby, who was helping me change beddings, if we could take some outdoor shots. He said "yes" so I quickly finished cleaning and prepared myself.

The weather in our side is not so good right now. it always rains in the morning and the evening. Shortly after we took photos, it rained.

In this outfit I wore a sheer polka dot top with plaid shorts and stripe ballet flats. I added a tangerine handbag, which actually looks like red, to the look. For more photos, check out my post at the blogazine, My Outfit: Weekend Casual Polka Dot Top, Plaid Shorts and Striped Ballerinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)