Monday, July 2, 2012

Sexy Summer Sandals and Hot Pink Pedicure

Sexy flat sandals and girly pedicures are the thing of summer! Really, they´re the stuff we miss in weathers when all we do is layering and bundling up.

summer flat sandals with pink pedicure

In my last post I told you about the trunk show I attended? I actually wanted to take photo of the brand´s pr person, Daniela, but she played shy and allowed only her bracelets to be photographed because she said, "you should take photos of the young girls".

But as she spoke with her assistant, I noticed how cute her summer sandals were and her pedicure. I snapped some shots and she quickly turned back curious or bothered. But come to think of it, rose pink, hot pink, and anything pink for your toe nails are unarguably sexy for summer!

Daniela´s feet just inspired me to color mine pink. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)