Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wear the Trend: Effortless Floral Shoulder Bag

Kate Spade Melinda Shoulder Bag

I always thought I´m not a trend freak but lately I´m starting to question it. Like my obsession with the floral trend. I love cute and bright florals from dresses to tops, jeans and shoes.

See: My Outfit Floral Pants Worn to A Flower Feast

But sometimes wearing florals from head to toe is overwhelming. If you´re a kind who simply wants to subtly inject this trend to a look instead of a screaming floral outfit, opt for a floral accessory, like this Kate Spade New York High Falls Melinda Shoulder Bag in floral.

I love this bag because its floral print isn´t over the top. It only has at most three colors in not shocking florals which makes it versatile to mix with other colors.

You can wear it as a complement to all white summer outfit, as a color pop to a neutral look, or to blend with other bright colors. But this bag is running of out stock soon, so if you like it, make sure to check it out quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)