Friday, August 10, 2012

Panoramic View Plus My Red/Black Print Sweater Top Outfit


This afternoon I and my newfound friend visited the panoramic view at a catholic church near my place. The church is situated on the highest ground in the city and it overlooks the entire city. We hiked up to the church wearing ballet flats and we were joined by my mom-in-law and another elder sister from our church. But no, I´m not catholic.

Earlier today I wore this red/black print sweater with a black sheer (with knee length lining) long skirt and opaque tights for our church service. After our potluck, my friend thought to come with me to see our place. When I got home, I changed the skirt to denim shorts.

Now, have a look at our place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)