Friday, March 15, 2013

The Beauty of Metallic Wedges

I´m a big fan of both wedge shoes and the metallic trend. Wedges were a hot trend in for spring and summer while the metallic splash came out as a prominent trend for Pre-Fall and Fall.

So you could just imagine my excitement when I stumbled on these metallic wedges. It´s like, oh dear, isn´t it a double trend in one?!

LILLY PULITZER Women's Ginger Wrap Wedge (Gold Metallic), this beauty to the right, has definitely captured my interest. I love the soft combination of gold metallic and pink. The only thing that disappoints me is, it ran out of my shoe size. Too bad! But do check it out, perhaps it´s still available on size?

This one to the left, LILLY PULITZER Women's Resort Chic Wedge (Gold Metallic 7.0 M), is something you can wear to formal events. Because it´s closed shoes and the glitters are tempered, meaning it isn´t too much, you can wear it to work or even to business meetings.

I actually adore both metallic wedge shoes and it´s hard for me to choose just one. What about you? How do you find these metallic wedges? Which one do you like better?

1 comment:

  1. What pretty shoes. I'd love to wear those.

    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. Nice to meet you, Glee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)