Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Photo at the Palace of Versailles


One of the places we visited in France is the Château de Versailles. I was very overwhelmed by the palace, so magnificent and fabulous that I was a bit impatient having had to stand under the sun for about an hour queuing to enter the palce. That´s how plenty the tourists were. But once inside, I had nothing but admiration.

After we took all the possible photos we could inside the palace, we spent a good time hanging out and discovering the garden, it´s magnificent beyond words. despite all the people, we were actually able to find a spot were I had this photo of mine pretending I´m alone in the garden.

You can check out more of our photos at the palace on my post, The Casual Outfits I Wore In Getting Around Paris.

1 comment:

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)