Sunday, September 23, 2012

Colorful Knitted Long Scarf for Fall

colorful knit scarf

It´s literally cold in my side of the world now. Fall definitely is here. It´s that time to again bring out the pashmina scarves, the long knitted scarves, and the coats.

I was going through my archives today and I saw this fall outfit I wore last fall. I totally adore this bright and colorful knitted scarf my hubby gave me as a gift. To make it shine out, I wore it with darks - a black sweater cardigan, gray tights, and black leather ankle boots.

This scarf is really long and I´m looking for more creative ways to tie it. I´m planning to wear it again as an accessory to another fall outfit which I will share here soon. Have a great week ahead, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)