Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cute Sidewalk Restaurant in Paris


Out five days of stay in Paris last month was full of great memories and evidence to it are the hundreds of photos that we took. One particular photo that caught my attention as I scanned through them today choosing a few to upload at my private facebook account, is this cute pink side walk restaurant, La Maison Rose.

 I can´t remember exactly where is it located but I know that it´s about 20-30 minutes walk from Notre Dame.

Notice how relaxing the place looked like. Actually, every corner were small restaurants and people enjoyed dining beside the street because of the wonderful warm weather. Did you see that mini van parked beside the restaurant? I think is pretty cute thanks to its vandalized paint which I think is art.

1 comment:

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)