Friday, March 8, 2013

Home Furniture Wisht List #1: Vintage Side Table

Vintage Makeup Table Set, now $127.62
As the title of this post conveys, number one in my furniture list is a vintage side table. It can either be a makeup side table or a corridor side table where we can leave our keys and hats once we enter the house.

I usually window shop here in our city to hopefully find the right vintage table, I prefer it painted with white or beige, and while I saw a couple of simple tables with vintage carvings and vintage designed legs, no mirrors, they are often way out of my budget - 250 to 350 euro. Right now, it´s a price I´m not willing to pay for a table. I need more time to save. (Mind you, we have other more important things to pay right now)

My dad owns a furniture and upholstery shop in our country and if I live there, I can make him do a costumed vintage table for me, even name it after me, for less. Yeah, my dad does great carvings too.

But I´m here in Europe and I can´t  make my dad deliver me the table I want. Tonight I was just looking in Amazon, yeah, window shopping online, and I met this Coaster Wood Single Drawer Makeup Vanity Table Set with Mirror and Stool in White which is currently sold for 68% less. I so want it to get it now, but I can´t purchase from Amazon.com, gotta go at .de which does not have this table at its current recent price. I really love it´s style, it´s so cute, plus it has a mirror.

My second bet is this, Coaster Queen Anne Style Vanity Table and Stool/Bench Set,which is on sale for 48%. It´s a little more expensive that the while because it has more drawers with designs. I really love it too.

Judging from the customers comments, the tables are well-made, good quality and are as as cute as in the photos. They deliver quite quick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)