Monday, September 24, 2012

Marine Blue Croc Rock Crossbody at 53% Off

Croc Rock Crossbody
I´m really excited to announce this deal I happened to find. A gorgeous Nine West croc body bag is on sale for as high as 53% off. It used to sale at $40 price but now you can have for only $19.

What I really like about this bag is that it´s dual purpose. It can be a comfy body bag for a casual street look or a glam clutch to go with an evening wear.

Because it comes in a gorgeous color, marine blue which is my favorite (it´s available in cherry color too), it do a subtle color pop to a dark colored look or it can color block an already interesting bright look.

Most importantly, I love window shopping around the city with a body bag which allows me to quickly take out my wallet or cell phone and still look ultra-stylish.

So what are you waiting for? Aren´t you in love with it? Get it now before it runs out of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)