Thursday, October 4, 2012

Can´t Get Over: 3.1 Phillip Lim Fold Dress with Belt


It´s its ochre color that grabbed my attention first, close to mustard which is one of my favorite shade for how many seasons now, but as I look closer, I´m drawn more by its design.

Thick tweed is designed into folds and pleats which gives this 3.1 Phillip Lim Fold Dress a simple yet sophisticated silhouette. A faux-wrap panel effects a flattering neckline and flows from the bodice to the skirt, where an inverted pleat fades into the hem.

A slim black contrast belt adds more drama, while a pair of black pumps are perfect to complete the look. 

For cold days, and if you can afford, it comes with a matching jacket - the 3.1 Phillip Lim
Shearling Letterman Jacket - which has a shearling front panel in warm gray and contrasting sleeves which complement the dress. Really, this dress is hard to get over with!

3 comments:

  1. I love the folded dress and yes the color as well, I do not know why some does not like the color mustard...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s true. Although I haven´t met people yet who dislike this color, I find lots of mustard pieces in store displas here in our city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glee! I actually love mustard yellow for clothing....it's not a common colour and I think it flatters so many people. The dress looks great with the folds and the thin belt....but I'm not at all a fan of the shearling jacket :S Great fashion post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)