Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Beloved Leopard Print Boots

Hello girls! Last Friday I and hubby took some photos of my outfits outdoor because the weather was nice and one of the looks include this lovely leopard print boots. You can see the entire look here, My Outfit: Mango Military Jacket, White Jeans, & Leopard Boots. I teamed it with blue military jacket and white skinnies.

 

I used to think that animal print looks only good with other neutrals however, that belief has changed. I discovered the animal print actually looks best with bright colors. So I really urge you to take a look at my outfit and see how leopard print can look great with bright blue.

Anyway, on our way back to the car after the pictorial, I´ve already changed from this five-inch boots into flat riding boots, I thought to put the leopard boots on top of the wall. Hubby quickly understood what I wanted and he made photos of them. See how gorgeous is the result. I hope this beauty inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)