Thursday, November 1, 2012

Polka Dot T-Shirt from Zalando Product Review

I was contacted by a Zalando representative early last month to do a review for one of their products. Since I love doing product reviews in this blog, I enthusiastically agreed. I went for this gorgeous, black and white polka dot t-shirt which is also a tunic.



This  Vera – Print T-shirt from Zalando is also available in red and black dots. If it´s red and white polka dots, I would love to go for it because it channels retro glamour, but red and black doesn´t really fancy me. So instead I went for this black and white spotted t-shirt which is more grown up in appeal.

I love the material of the shirt, 100% cotton which is very comfy on the skin. I really love its feel. Very good quality and it feels like you´re wearing a top that is expensive. But this item isn´t as expensive as it feels. I got it for £17.00 but now it´s on sale. You can get it for only £14.00.

A couple of weeks ago, we had warm weather for two days. I took advantage of it and dd outfit photos outdoor. Shortly thereafter, the weather turned very chilly. I wore the t-shirt with light washed denim shorts, black ankle boots and black knee-high socks. 

I know that this look is quite daring but it´s gorgeous. I love it. You can also wear the t-shirt tucked in a high-waisted shorts or with a black skater skirt. There are just many ways to style it.

For more photos of this outfit, check out Polka Dot Tunic Top with Knee-High Socks. So what do you think of this polka dot t-shirt? Is it something you would wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)