Monday, December 3, 2012

Currently Coveting - Chestnut Pleated Dress

One trend that got me really fancying right now is pleats, be it a pleated dress or a pleated maxi skirt. Did you notice some gorgeous pleated dresses from the runways such as the from the stage of Valentino and Jean Paul Gaultier, among others?
NW3 by Hobbs Chestnut Dress, £149


I made sure this trend is covered at the blogazine, definitely. While scanning through the pages of many fashion websites for pleated long dresses and skirts, I found this gem,  NW3 by Hobbs Chestnut Dress, from John Lewis.

It´s nothing like the dresses I found from the runways but it´s something definitely gorgeous!

I love its cut, fitted style to enhance your natural curves, it´s slim long sleeves, and above all, its high neck and petite collar which will make you look really slim.

The skirt, while it´s made to hem your curves, are made of pleats which gives way to better movement and because they´re drape-y, they just go back to its natural form.

But what makes this dress special is its print, multicolored print on a chestnut background is something you very rarely see.


Although this dress is a little bit pricey, it´s seriously a great investment to keep up with the trend in the most unique form. For more about the pleated trend, check out my post at the blogazine, The Season´s Must-Have Trend: Pleated Dresses and Skirts. Let me know what you think of this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)