Thursday, December 6, 2012

Styling a Leopard Print Ankle Boots

Sam Edelman Women's Kit Ankle Boot, $119.99
Remember when Jennifer Lopez famously wore a pair of Brian Atwood Didier Leopard-Print Haircalf Ankle Boots? She teamed it up with a nude skater dress showing some really shapely legs.

Fashionistas were strongly inspired to get the look but mostly for less. I actually featured J.Lo´s look for less in the post, Celebrity Look of the Day: Jennifer Lopez in Leopard-Print Ankle Boots.

Well, luckily, there are many gorgeous leopard print ankle boots that are more affordable. However, most boots I found earlier were nothing as close to the original as this Sam Edelman´s number. It really embodies J.Lo´s boots.

You will never go wrong wearing this beauty with a little black dress or a little brown dress, but don´t be afraid with bright colors.

For bolder looks, wear this leopard ankle boots with a pink dress or a green top and denim shorts. Let me know how would you style some leopard shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to buy a leopard print shoes... but I am just afraid I cannot pair it with something available in my closet...

    Great tips babe...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)