Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Animal Print Button Up Dip Back Shirt Dress

Animal print shirt dress, $50

When I speak animal print I usually have leopard print in mind which is the rosette pattern that resembles that skin of a leopard. Rarely do I see a print of actually the photo of leopards all over the cloth. But this Sammy animal print shirt dress is actually about that, leopard in full print all over the shirt.

This shirt is literally cool, with its low-high hems and plain collar, they say it embodies a designer style. Worn as is with wedged sandals in summer or layered with black tights and finished off with ankle boots in spring, this shirt dress will quickly speed up your wardrobe.

For only $50, it´s seriously a pick-me-up item. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)