Friday, January 18, 2013

Styling a Beaded Blousy Dress

Now that spring is just less than three months away, I´ve been thinking more and more about dresses. How I missed wearing mini dresses with strapped or backless sandals. Oh, how I want to dress up girly once again.
Heartloom Women's Kayla Dress

Lots of dress trends for spring 2013. From vibrant pastels, mono, and printed, even stripes, there is a wide variation for pick-me-up dresses. But runway dresses aside, I´m loving this hand beaded design dress featuring dolman sleeves.

The blousy top gives more room which I find comfy to wear in a warm weather, while the subtle slit on the sides of skirt reminds me of cozy vintage shorts. 

Feminine and classy are two words that perfectly describe this dress. Wear it to a dinner date or a classy evening party. While it´s a definite mini, the loose top will offset its length just well.

Make sure to complete the dress with a pair of really stunning shoes, black and beige pumps, or a cap-toe shoe.

So tell me girls, what do you think of this Heartloom Women's Kayla Dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)