Friday, March 1, 2013

Food Fashion: Yummy Birthday Party Dessert

Yesterday was my mom-in-law´s birthday but instead of chatting about what I wore to the party, I would like to talk about the food especially the utterly yummy dessert!
Pure Filipino food was served for the hard meal which all of us enjoyed - pancit, veggie toron, and some chicken. The highlight was the dessert, which is humbly comprised with a Filipino delicacy Leche Plan, a mocha cake, and another Filipino food which I forgot the name.

It´s a rare treat of sweetness so I devoured a really big part. I even got to take home the left over of the Leche Plan, my forever most favorite dessert which I swear to someday learn how to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)