Thursday, April 25, 2013

Would You Wear a Stripe Swimsuit in Summer?

Last time I talked about the multi-colored swimsuit I´m digging for summer. I liked its safari appeal. But then because stripe is again trending this year´s spring/summer, I also want to have a piece of swimsuit in stripes.

I found this John Lewis California Stripe Swimsuit to be perfect.It´s definitely stylish and playful. The colors are gorgeous - turquoise, white, hot pink, orange, tiny lines of mint, purple, and contrast black.

It also features a bandeau top, plunging neckline, a low leg finish, and contrasting turquoise halterneck. It´s low back style is very sexy.

The way this swimsuit looks on a model makes me want to have it. The only drawback I can find of this style however, I don´t have ample breasts so I´m a bit worried if the very sexy style on top would look nice on me.

I think I have to shop it offline so i could try it on and I can decide if this style flatters my figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)