Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cute Orange Bandage Dress Outfit

I was writing today about printed dresses and I don´t know, beautiful bright patterned dress just kind of obsess me right now. I was close to finishing my article for the blogazine when I found this gorgeous orange bandage dress. I imagined wearing it ... and this how I´d wear it.

Dress $59, Clutch $47, Heels $53

The dress is fit and flare style and it has a bell shape. It comes with a fitted strapless bodice and a lovely, bell-shape pleated skirt. The pleats are boxy making the skirt´s hem more flare.

I´d wear with it this coral and brown woven purse because I find perfect to complement the dress. They match beautifully. Another item to complement both the dress and the bag is this peach and taupe high rise high heels, very adorable.

This look is great for evening affairs, a date with my hubby or a night out with friends. But for a classy evening wear, I´d probably swap the peach bag with a black tiny clutch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)