Saturday, May 11, 2013

How to Wear Army (Camo Print) Slippers

Army trend made waves last season, every where I´d look in malls were camo print pieces from tops to jeans and shoes. But while I love wearing army-inspired outfits, I don´t want to rock it like a uniform. Also, the army trend was embraced mostly by the teenagers here in our city. So I didn´t wear it even if it was rending. I waited ...

But now that army trend is kind of taking dusts, it´s my turn to wear it! But I don´t want to large camo print. I want it to be a feature in a look but not to take center stage. So I went for a pair of army flat slippers. Here are two ways I´d wear them.

With tank top and denim shorts. I like this look because of its cool, comfy casual appeal. I´d wear the camo print slippers with a white sleeveless top and denim tattered shorts. Then I´d add a brown crossbody bag and of course, black sunglasses.

With lace shorts and cutout top. Camo print has a masculine appeal, I´d like to clash it with very feminine pieces such as lace shorts and pastel/nude cutout top. The blend of girly and tough attitudes in a look is priceless.

How about you, how do you wear camo print?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)